You will …
- Lead Koinpack together with the Head of Operations /founder, based in Jakarta
- Define & deliver ambitious, yet realistic business objectives with the management team
- Be responsible for further growing Koinpack in Jakarta and scaling across Indonesia and beyond
- Acquire partners, commercial leads, launching customers, investors
- Onboard and lead partnerships with our local and global FMCG partners and build long-term relationships
- Analyze and control costs, revenue and margins of the Koinpack front-end organization
- Be responsible for managing and developing the marketing & sales team of Koinpack in Indonesia
- Be responsible for managing the government relations of Koinpack in Indonesia
- Convince & manage impact investors to fund the different business development and growth phases
You are …
- A passionate and young entrepreneur excited about changing the world for the better!
- Experienced with 7+ years in a similar role and hold a strong track record of success in building strategic partnerships both globally and locally (B2B consumer goods landscape)
- Holding a at least a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales or Marketing or related field from a reputable university
- Having a strong business acumen in business strategy and financial modeling
- Experience in working and negotiating with senior stakeholders to find win-win solutions and networking aptitude
- Excellent in communication & interpersonal skills
- Excellent in organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both English and Bahasa Indonesian
- Experience in FMCG industry is given preferences
- Experienced in the purpose-driven start-up ecosystem in Indonesia is highly appreciated
- A self-starter, an initiator who needs no orders from someone to get the job done.
- Driven, passionate and curious mind that makes change happen in reality
- Highly goal oriented, assertive and a hands-on problem solver
- A structured and open communicator who is flexible, able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Someone who loves this role but finds this JD slightly boring, because it has been drafted in such an old fashioned way…
What we offer
- A unique chance to make a big impact for a better world;
- Become part of a highly promising entrepreneurial start-up backed by international partners
- A fair compensation plus the opportunity of founder shares that you will be able to expand through the achievements of milestones;
- A playground where you get to put your knowledge and experience to use àmany things still have to be built from the ground up, you get to mold and create from the beginning.
- Working with a group of talented, passionate and fun colleagues in an international environment who share the ambition to change the world.
- Personal development, development of knowledge and (free) training via Enviu’s eco-system
Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible but no later than July 30th 2022. We hope to hear from you soon!