Rippleworks Foundation provides high-growth social ventures the practical support they need to improve more lives. Rippleworks’ programs directly support 200+ fast growing, deeply impactful social ventures around the world.
Rippleworks Projects: Rippleworks leads short-term, high-impact projects where social ventures tackle top operational priorities by working alongside industry-leading executives who bring deeply relevant entrepreneurial experience.
Rippleworks Leaders Studio: Rippleworks designs and delivers expert-led learning programs designed specifically for social venture leaders. Rippleworks partners with leading industry executives to run interactive, results-driven learning programs where social venture leaders gain the critical skills they need to deliver impact at scale.
Rippleworks Capital: Rippleworks provides hard-to-find capital required for scale (grants and investments in the $1M-$3M range), and has distributed $50M+ to scaling social ventures since 2018.
We are a 30+ person team on a mission to help impactful ventures thrive. We strive to create the best possible workplace for purpose-driven professionals to make an outsized difference in the world: learning, growing, and having fun together along the way. Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) are at the center of our work. It’s a key part of our 5-year strategy and shows up every day in the way our team partners and collaborates. We seek individuals to join our team who are equally as committed.
Rippleworks has been named one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies (by Fast Company) and one of the world’s Best Workplaces for Innovators (by Fast Company and Accenture). Learn more on our Careers Page.
The RoleRippleworks Leaders Studio exists to grow senior leaders and teams’ skills to achieve their goals and help their ventures solve the world’s toughest challenges. Leaders Studio partners with experts in their fields across the globe to build practical, interactive learning programs for senior leaders based on those executives’ real-life wins and failures. We’ve supported over 500 leaders at 100 ventures and in 50 countries across the globe.
“This experience has been transformative for me…It’s changed the way I lead and work” – Rippleworks Leaders Studio Leader
“This is the most supportive community I’ve ever been a part of…It’s been so incredibly helpful for me.” – Rippleworks Leaders Studio Leader
The Leaders Studio Associate will support the Leaders Studio Manager to deliver practical learning programs to senior leaders and teams.
- Help build learning programs: Support Leaders Studio Manager to design Rippleworks Leaders Studio learning programs. Meet with leading executives in their field. Conduct secondary research (e.g. written publications, articles, blogs). Draft learning program materials and activities (slides, video recordings, venture and leader profiles, etc.) to maximize leaders’ learning. Package practical templates and how-tos for leaders to use and share with their teams after completing a learning program
- Track learning program performance: Collect and analyze leader feedback. Distill key takeaways and make recommendations for future learning program iterations. Constantly improve how we collect and analyze feedback to ensure we have the learnings we need to deliver against our strategy and goals
- Facilitate leaders’ end-to-end experience with Rippleworks Leaders Studio: Partner with Rippleworks Marketing Associate to publish relevant Leaders Studio webpages and social media posts. Meet and engage with senior leaders at high-impact organizations across the globe through leader onboarding and before, during and after program communication. Manage Leaders Studio contacts in Rippleworks contact relationship management system
- Be a thought partner to shape Rippleworks Leaders Studio’s future: Directly shape our strategy, impact, and team culture. Surface opportunities to better support leaders, expand access to our programs, and / or ensure our spaces are inclusive
You are eager to build a career in a sector that improves people’s lives. You believe one person can make a difference.
- Agile learning: You are insatiably curious. You are comfortable to learn through experimentation, using both successes and failures as growth opportunities. You are resilient; when you encounter inevitable setbacks, you demonstrate tenacity and positivity. You demonstrate a growth mindset and value feedback.
- Collaboration: You are an exceptional teammate, with a no-task-is-too-small mentality in service of helping the team reach their goals. You build partnerships and work collaboratively and cooperatively with others to meet shared objectives. You represent your own interests while being fair to others and their areas. You partner with others to get work done. You credit others for their contributions and accomplishments.
- Interpersonal Skills: You relate openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people. You use deep empathy to build relationships and work collaboratively in a team environment. You contribute to a work climate where differences are valued and supported. You seek to understand different contexts, cultures, experiences, and perspectives. You consider a diversity of styles, backgrounds, and perspectives to get results. You are sensitive to cultural norms, expectations, and ways of communicating.
- Action Orientation: You take on new opportunities and tough challenges with enthusiasm. You deliver quality work within a timely manner. You are attentive to details
- Customer Focus: You know how to reach understanding of others’ needs, constraints, contexts, behaviors, and wants. You apply deep empathy when designing tailor-made solutions to problems
- Data Analysis: You systematically aggregate, organize, and analyze data to provide insights that enable the team to achieve their goals.
- 3+ years of experience with demonstrated ability to complete high quality deliverables in a timely manner
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and distill key takeaways. Practiced in Google Sheets / Microsoft Excel or alternative
- Enjoyment of learning and working with various tools such as Google Suite, Zoom, Miro, Trello/Asana, Salesforce, etc.
- Demonstrated clear and structured written and verbal communication skills in English with exceptional ability to read the audience, articulate ideas clearly and succinctly, and add value to the topic at hand
- Preferred / desired: in addition to English, demonstrated written and verbal communication skills to conduct business in Spanish and/or French
- Passion for entrepreneurship and social impact
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to improving diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging at Rippleworks. Candidates from racially underrepresented and marginalized groups (Black, Latinx, Native American or individuals with national origins from countries that reflect the communities we serve) are strongly encouraged to apply. Rippleworks also complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please email email@example.com.
- Don’t take a pay cut to do good in the world! We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, and competitive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life, and short term + long term disability insurance, 401K + employer match, parking & commuter allowance, unlimited PTO, wellness/self-care stipends, home office set-up stipend and more
- Be inspired by meaningful work: You will see and feel the tangible impact of your work on a daily basis
- Travel the world: Everyone at Rippleworks has the opportunity for at least one international working trip a year to see our impact in the field. Our Study Abroad program funds personal learning experiences abroad for employees to better understand the different geographies, cultures, and sectors that we support. And we know travel can be tiring! Our No Place Like Home policy encourages employees to take a day off after Rippleworks-related travel to catch up on sleep, do some laundry, or spend some extra time with your family
- Kickstart your lifelong journey of giving back: Through our Community Grants program, employees have the opportunity to give $50K grants to local community nonprofits doing meaningful work in an area that the employee is passionate about. We also provide $2,500 charitable donation match for financial and volunteer hour contributions
- A learning culture that values professional & personal growth: We provide an external professional coach for every team member who wants one and a learning budget to put towards professional development. We hold quarterly onsites with team-building activities, regular celebrations (birthdays, milestones, anniversaries, holidays), and spontaneous dance parties on zoom. You can expect to have ongoing learning and growth conversations with your manager and internal mobility is something we prioritize and celebrate
- A diverse and inclusive workplace that actively seeks and attracts people from different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives
- A team of friends: We are a highly collaborative team that values local adventures, good jokes, and debating where to go to lunch (when we’re in person together!)